Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rental Car or No Rental Car...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
awhitey
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Rental Car or No Rental Car...   Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 am

I have been driving myself crazy with this question for months now.....the past two times we have been to Disney, we have relied on Disney transportation, with fantastic results in March of 09 from CBR and mediocre results from SSR in May of 08....This is going to be our last trip at Disney for a few years (or at least that's what DH says) so in order to maximize our time, I reserved a rental car. DH was not 100% on board because he would be the one driving, and says it takes away the vacation feel....lately I have been thinking of cancelling and relying on Disney transporation.....seems as though all the reviews of the CSR buses have been good, of course until this week....there have been a couple of reviews which said that they had very long waits for buses (35-45 mins), and it seemed to happen all of a sudden beause they had great service at the beginning of the trip.....Do the busses change their schedule in September because of less guests? Any suggestions would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Rental Car or No Rental Car...   Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 am

welcome

Glad you found us!!

My family and I have stayed at CSR in Feb, April, May, June, Oct, and Nov. We've never experienced unsatisfying transportation on any of those trips. I've ridden the bus at all hours of the day and night.

Of course when you leave a park at closing, you may encounter long lines but that is to be expected.

I've also experienced long waits at bus stop #1 because the buses either filled up or some how missed a trip. But these things were few and far between.

In my 11 trips to CSR, I've only had to stand on a bus 5 times. Some glitches in bus service are to be expected but the rides to the parks from CSR are very quick too. And CSR has great bus stops at the parks that are close to the main gates.

Like John says, you on vacation, just enjoy and relax. Overall I think you will have no problem.

Have a great time!!

Rental Car or No Rental Car...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1