Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deliveries to CSR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gemmybear83
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Deliveries to CSR   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi love this site!! Very Happy

I am planning on either having Garden Grocer or some water shipped to CSR for upcoming trip. I know if I have water shaipped I will have to pay a holding charge, but if I order a delivery Garden Grocer and we have not arrived and CSR have to hold it will I have to pay a charge?

Also would a Garden Grocer delivery be held by the business centre or bell services?

Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodesen
CSR Guru & Resident CM

PostSubject: deliveries   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:51 pm

It is best to have your deliveries after your arrival. There are no refrigerated holding areas for groceries delivered to the resort. We will, of course, accommodate medicines until you are able to get them into your room refrigerator. There are no cooking facilities available for guests, so plan accordingly. The business center is privately operated by IKON and they receive shipment from UPS, FEDEX, etc. deliveries from local businesses come to bell services; but I have never known them to accept Green Grocer deliveries unless the guest comes to the lobby to receive it. That is the same for pizza deliveries. Local businesses do not have access to the guest rooms. All deliveries must be received by the guest in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Deliveries to CSR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1