Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cabanas 9B

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flik061195
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Cabanas 9B   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

wanting to stay in Cabanas 9B building facing the bridge...anybody know the room # for the lower floor....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 pm

welcome to the CSR Forum!

9500's are the first floor of cabana 9a. The end of the building is what faces the bridge. The rooms on the backside are 9540 to 9547 and so on. That being said, it will be very difficult to grant your room request when it is limited to a specific room in a specific building.

flik061195
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

ty for the invite we are looking forward to staying here...my wife gets really tired because of here legs...any suggestions on how to almost get one of those rooms on the back side facing the lake...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flik061195
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Buzz...last question...we are going oct 2-8 are there any type of discounts during that time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

flik061195 wrote:
Buzz...last question...we are going oct 2-8 are there any type of discounts during that time...
Hi there! Not sure on the room numbers, but I would just call and put in a request for location, make sure to list them in importance, (if bottom floor is most important say that first, if building number or "view" are more important list that first etc.)
We will be ther Sept 28th-Oct 10th and we got the free dining that we booked back in October last year, I don't believe there is anything out at the moment, but keep your eye for something, you never know when they may release other discounts for that time period!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm

flik061195 wrote:
ty for the invite we are looking forward to staying here...my wife gets really tired because of here legs...any suggestions on how to almost get one of those rooms on the back side facing the lake...
Sorry, there is no way to guarantee a room request unless it was a medical issue.

flik061195 wrote:
They are not out yet. I'm waiting for November discounts to come out. Keep checking http://www.mousesavers.com

lovethattink
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:16 am

flik061195 wrote:

There are resort wheelchairs. If you call in advance you can secure one for your trip. (But you need to arrange this in advance with the resort.) These wheelchairs are for use solely at the motel.

If your wife needs a skooter or wheelchair for the trip there are some really good companies who rent them out and will deliver and pick them up at the resort. Again it's best to arrange these in advance.

Buzz2001 wrote:
flik061195 wrote:
Sorry, there is no way to guarantee a room request unless it was a medical issue.

Even a guarantee through a medical issue isn't a absolute guarantee. It's more of a request with higher priority. For my son I had made a medical request. Here is the number to call for medical request 1-407-939-7807. 3 days prior to check in, you can call this number to see if your medical request has been noticed, 1-407-939-1000.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:01 am

For information specific to individual Resorts, please call Walt Disney World Resort Special Requests at 407-939-7807 (Option 1). Even if you booked through a travel agent...you can still call the number.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas 9B   

Back to top Go down

Cabanas 9B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1