Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm staying at CSR during Pop Warner!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DisBoardVet
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: I'm staying at CSR during Pop Warner!!!!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am

Ok, so I wanted an extra day added on to my free dining trip so I had to change my resort to CSR while Pop Warner is there. affraid I did request the casitas section as to possilby be a good ways off from them, but I hope its not to bad. If by chance my original choice, POR comes open for my entire stay, I will switch back, but if not it will be my first trip to CSR!!! Please tell me it won't be that bad. :flower:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: I'm staying at CSR during Pop Warner!!!!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 pm

DisBoardVet wrote:
Ok, so I wanted an extra day added on to my free dining trip so I had to change my resort to CSR while Pop Warner is there. affraid I did request the casitas section as to possilby be a good ways off from them, but I hope its not to bad. If by chance my original choice, POR comes open for my entire stay, I will switch back, but if not it will be my first trip to CSR!!! Please tell me it won't be that bad. :flower:
welcome ShellyLynn!!

Glad you found the CSR boards!!

If you are only adding one day, how bad can that really be. You get a chance to see a new resort and experience something new. What is the date you will be there?

DisBoardVet
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: I'm staying at CSR during Pop Warner!!!!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

12/9-12/13 are my dates. Those queen beds really did lure me over. But I don't know. I want to stay here for sure, but I don't know if I want to stay here with Pop Warner. Also, I do think that this is the nicest of all the moderates resorts and if I stay here first and later stay at POR or CBR I may feel as though I downgraded! Crazy, huh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm staying at CSR during Pop Warner!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

I'm staying at CSR during Pop Warner!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1