Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nature Trail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bill1827
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Nature Trail   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 am

John or anyone that knows! ... when did they close the nature trail and why? Will it reopen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Nature Trail   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 am

Why I don't know but when, it has to be going on three to four years ago if not more.

When CSR first opened in 1997, they used to have turn down service and a dedicated bus to the Boardwalk (which was a blessing). Of all the things that are gone, the bus directly to and from the Boardwalk is the one thing I miss the most.

bill1827
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Nature Trail   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

That's really sad! "Discovering" that trail ten years ago was one of my strongest memories and something I was actively looking forward to during my return last month. When I didn't find it, I thought maybe I imagined it all along because I couldn't fathom them taking out a simple but entirely "show integral" trail (for what I now assume was to avoid an impending refurbishment expense and/or periodic maintenance expense).

Port Orleans has an entire fishing area and river to call its own. It seems Coronado Springs should be able to boast a nature trail as its distinguishing "non-pool" selling point. All the quintessential touches seem to disappear, but those are exactly the details that seal the memory and win the heart.

I genuinely hope Coronado can find a way to bring the trail back - to kindle the layered memories that entice repeat visits and to inspire new adventurers to the city of gold. I will be returning to WDW yearly now - adding that trail back would go a long way in ensuring Coronado is part of my rotation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature Trail   

Back to top Go down

Nature Trail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1