Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Sun May 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Is there one? I am actually specificly curious about breakfast items, are there any that you can use a snack credit for? A bagel? biscuits and gravy? a side of eggs?? I am really hoping to use mostly snack credits for our breakfasts, and the list that I did find didn't list much for Coronado restaurants!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Sun May 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Using snacks at Coronado for breakfast is going to be tough. You can get one single serve prepackaged cereal, one piece of fruit, and maybe a plain bagel as a snack at Rix Cafe, but I don't think you will be getting any "hot" foods as a snack for breakfast. The muffins I am not sure on, depends on the price...what is the limit for a snack, isn't it under $4.25? Not sure about Pepper Market, but I don't think you will be getting any hot breakfast items as snacks there, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I took this photo in December 2009 and have been told its still current. I thought the limit was $4.00 but it may be $4.25 now.

accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 8:23 am

I don't think there is a definite price that makes something a snack or not. If that were the case then I would be able to get biscuits and gravy since they are 3.95 :( I will keep checking around to see if anyone knows if there are things in Pepper Market in addition to the cafe rix listing. And if there aren't, I could always throw a few bags of bagels into the suitcase!!! Also, I suppose having to buy breakfast every day won't be too bad seeing that the rest of the dining is free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 am

Who says you can't get biscuits and gravy? John (concierge at CSR) was the person that told me about the $4.00. Someone posted on the thread below that they would try. I'll see if I can get an answer.

SNACK THREAD

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 8:45 am

Here is a list of things guests have said they have gotten with snack credits.
CORONADO SPRINGS
Yogurt parfait
Banana
Cereal
sm. milk
Muffin
Yogurt
Plain biscuit
cookies
Pecan roll
Apple Turnover
Cherry Turnover
Cinnamon roll
Cream Cheese Danish
Fruit cake
Croissant
Pastry
Uncrustables
French fries
egg roll
Ice Cream
Fruit Bars

OJ
Tea
Water

accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Buzz2001 wrote:
Who says you can't get biscuits and gravy? John (concierge at CSR) was the person that told me about the $4.00. Someone posted on the thread below that they would try. I'll see if I can get an answer.

SNACK THREAD
I appreciate that Buzz! for some reason I have an obsession with the biscuits and gravy at WDW, I NEVER eat them at home, but I really do love them at WDW! I got them a few times as my breakfast on our last stay at CSR, both because they were cheap, and because they were filling, oh... and because they were YUMMY!!! If they are a snack then I will use a credit on them, if not, then I will just buy them for breakfast!! it would be nice to know before hand though on if I need to count on them being a snack or not!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Buzz2001 wrote:
Here is a list of things guests have said they have gotten with snack credits.
CORONADO SPRINGS
Yogurt parfait
Banana
Cereal
sm. milk
Muffin
Yogurt
Plain biscuit
cookies
Pecan roll
Apple Turnover
Cherry Turnover
Cinnamon roll
Cream Cheese Danish
Fruit cake
Croissant
Pastry
Uncrustables
French fries
egg roll
Ice Cream
Fruit Bars

OJ
Tea
Water
This is the same list I have found on another site. I will say, on my next trip I will be asking all sorts of questions on what can be a snack in hopes of helping out other CSR visitors!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

accord99cutie wrote:
Buzz2001 wrote:

SNACK THREAD
I appreciate that Buzz! for some reason I have an obsession with the biscuits and gravy at WDW, I NEVER eat them at home, but I really do love them at WDW! I got them a few times as my breakfast on our last stay at CSR, both because they were cheap, and because they were filling, oh... and because they were YUMMY!!! If they are a snack then I will use a credit on them, if not, then I will just buy them for breakfast!! it would be nice to know before hand though on if I need to count on them being a snack or not!!
That's the first place my DD had them and she loves them now as well.

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

accord99cutie wrote:
This is the same list I have found on another site. I will say, on my next trip I will be asking all sorts of questions on what can be a snack in hopes of helping out other CSR visitors!!!
Awesome! It will be appreciated.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??   

Back to top Go down

List of DDP snack for Coronado restaurants??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1