Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So Funny.....Gotta Try This!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gangesjon
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: So Funny.....Gotta Try This!   Thu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi everyone. I don't know if this has ever been posted before on here, but I was checking out a site about WDW yesterday and came across something. At Epcot, in the UK section, there are these red phone booths that are popular for pics. Well the phones actually work for incoming calls. So naturally I called and on the third number a man picked up and sure enough he was in the phone booth having is pic taken by his DW. I'm going to keep this a secret from my girlfriend until we go there in Sept and pull a little prank on her So if anyone feels like a chat with a stranger or wants to freak your kids out when you're there, give it a try.

The numbers are:

1 407 827 9861
1 407 827 9862
1 407 827 9863

After it rings about six or seven times and no one picked up you'll hear this loud buzzing noise like the old internet dial-up souds when you try'd to connect to the web. Just hang up and try again until you get someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KatMark
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: So Funny.....Gotta Try This!   Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Gangesjon wrote:
Hi everyone. I don't know if this has ever been posted before on here, but I was checking out a site about WDW yesterday and came across something. At Epcot, in the UK section, there are these red phone booths that are popular for pics. Well the phones actually work for incoming calls. So naturally I called and on the third number a man picked up and sure enough he was in the phone booth having is pic taken by his DW. I'm going to keep this a secret from my girlfriend until we go there in Sept and pull a little prank on her So if anyone feels like a chat with a stranger or wants to freak your kids out when you're there, give it a try.

The numbers are:

1 407 827 9861
1 407 827 9862
1 407 827 9863

After it rings about six or seven times and no one picked up you'll hear this loud buzzing noise like the old internet dial-up souds when you try'd to connect to the web. Just hang up and try again until you get someone.

Thanks for sharing this. I actually have the numbers plugged in my cell phone so I can pull this on my DH in September. ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

So Funny.....Gotta Try This!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1