Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 am

Could be as early as 9/27/09!!

Starting October 27, 2009, Walt Disney World will move the booking window for Advanced Dining Reservations to 180 days, from the current 90 days. Walt Disney World resort guests will be able to book all dining reservations 180 days in advance of the day they check in, up to 10 days at a time. Non-Disney World Resort guest can make dining reservations 180 days in advance of their dining date. In addition to all restaurant reservations, all Disney resort venues will be 180 days as well, such as Fireworks Cruises, Tee Times and Fishing Trips. If you can make a reservation for it, you will be able to do so 180 days in advance.

Currently, some popular restaurants such as Le Cellier and Cinderella’s Royal Table are nearly impossible to find, even calling first thing 90 days in advance. This move should allow those who plan well in advance plenty of opportunity to book the reservations they want.

Starting on October 27, 2009, guests will be able to book dining reservations up until April 25, 2010.

Rumor is that at the time of the change, all dining reservations will require a credit card guarantee. No official announcement has been made, I will update this post if/when that change is announced.

ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 pm

I got a "Thank you for booking" e-mail a few days ago, and it included a blurb about the 180 days. It didn't mention a credit card guarantee, but that would not suprise me at all. Perhaps the CC guarantee will stop the double and triple booking that goes on. I called and asked, but the CM said he had not heard about the CC guarantee, and could not confirm nor deny. He did say that Disney hoped to have the calendars available 6 months ahead of time, to make planning easier. I hope they this all worked out by March 2010, which will be when my 180 mark will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 pm

ajsmommy1129 wrote:
I got a "Thank you for booking" e-mail a few days ago, and it included a blurb about the 180 days. It didn't mention a credit card guarantee, but that would not suprise me at all. Perhaps the CC guarantee will stop the double and triple booking that goes on. I called and asked, but the CM said he had not heard about the CC guarantee, and could not confirm nor deny. He did say that Disney hoped to have the calendars available 6 months ahead of time, to make planning easier. I hope they this all worked out by March 2010, which will be when my 180 mark will happen.
That part about the CC is a rumor but you never know. Lets hope its only for the big shows and special locations.

ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Disney already requires a CC guarantee for the Fantasmic package, and you have to pay in full for CRT, Hoop De Doo, Mickeys Backyward BBQ and the Luau at the Poly, even if you are on the Dining Plan. They refund your card when they take your Dining Plan Credits for the shows. I wouldn't mind the CC guarantee for all ADRS, I really do think it would stop the double and triple bookings...but alas, I don't think it will happen any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moolie19
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 am

I love this as it means I can start to plan even earlier..... as far as I am concerned the planning just makes the holiday last longer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 am

I agree! The more planning time the better.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days   

Back to top Go down

Disney World Dining Booking Window Moves to 180 Days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1