Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Carribbean Beach?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillymommy
CSR Regular
CSR Regular
avatar

Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Age : 44
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Carribbean Beach?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:06 am

I feel like I'm cheating here... Sad My hubby has been convinced to turn to the dark side and plan another trip to Disney earlier than we planned. He wants to try somewhere new though! So reluctantly looking into CB. Reviews are all over the map. Looks like a lot of fun spaces for my 4 yr old. Lots of negative comments about the rooms though. While we don't spend a lot of time there, I do expect clean. Anyone ever stay there? Please don't judge...gotta throw the DH a bone every now and then. surrender
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoftwins
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie


Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Arizona
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Carribbean Beach?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

I've stayed at the CB twice and my family loves it. Don't like the fact that there are only full beds, but the grounds are beautiful. It can be a long walk to the main dining area, so check to see which "village" would work best for your kiddos. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethattink
CSR Guru
CSR Guru
avatar

Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Florida
Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Carribbean Beach?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Phillymommy wrote:
I feel like I'm cheating here... Sad My hubby has been convinced to turn to the dark side and plan another trip to Disney earlier than we planned. He wants to try somewhere new though! So reluctantly looking into CB. Reviews are all over the map. Looks like a lot of fun spaces for my 4 yr old. Lots of negative comments about the rooms though. While we don't spend a lot of time there, I do expect clean. Anyone ever stay there? Please don't judge...gotta throw the DH a bone every now and then. surrender

We've stayed at CBR a few times. We had 1 bad experience, but the others were great stays. My most memorable was watching a night launch of the space shuttle from the one bridge at CBR. It was amazing!

I do NOT like the choice of food at the food court at CBR. I LOVE the decor of the rooms, but don't like the double beds. Spoiled with the queens at CSR now. The grounds are beautiful and tropical. Just like CSR it is very spread out. The check in area, is across the street and a good walk from the motel rooms. We drove to the food court when we stayed in one of the Trinidad buildings that was far away. We really liked staying in the Jamaica buidling. There are no elevators at CBR since the buildings are only 2 story. My sons like the limbo and special things they did in the food court.

I'd stay there again, but it wouldn't be my first choice of a resort to stay at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillymommy
CSR Regular
CSR Regular
avatar

Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Age : 44
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Carribbean Beach?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 pm

momoftwins wrote:
I've stayed at the CB twice and my family loves it. Don't like the fact that there are only full beds, but the grounds are beautiful. It can be a long walk to the main dining area, so check to see which "village" would work best for your kiddos. Have fun!

I will have to do some research on that...also going to miss the Queen beds. CSR spoiled me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillymommy
CSR Regular
CSR Regular
avatar

Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Age : 44
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Carribbean Beach?   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 pm

lovethattink wrote:
Phillymommy wrote:
I feel like I'm cheating here... Sad My hubby has been convinced to turn to the dark side and plan another trip to Disney earlier than we planned. He wants to try somewhere new though! So reluctantly looking into CB. Reviews are all over the map. Looks like a lot of fun spaces for my 4 yr old. Lots of negative comments about the rooms though. While we don't spend a lot of time there, I do expect clean. Anyone ever stay there? Please don't judge...gotta throw the DH a bone every now and then. surrender

We've stayed at CBR a few times. We had 1 bad experience, but the others were great stays. My most memorable was watching a night launch of the space shuttle from the one bridge at CBR. It was amazing!

I do NOT like the choice of food at the food court at CBR. I LOVE the decor of the rooms, but don't like the double beds. Spoiled with the queens at CSR now. The grounds are beautiful and tropical. Just like CSR it is very spread out. The check in area, is across the street and a good walk from the motel rooms. We drove to the food court when we stayed in one of the Trinidad buildings that was far away. We really liked staying in the Jamaica buidling. There are no elevators at CBR since the buildings are only 2 story. My sons like the limbo and special things they did in the food court.

I'd stay there again, but it wouldn't be my first choice of a resort to stay at.

I love Pepper Market! Getting sad now. Thanks for all the tips. Will be sure to get a first floor room with a one year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Carribbean Beach?   

Back to top Go down
 
Carribbean Beach?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Son Matias Beach Hotel
» Anyone going to the beach?
» Ca'n Picafort, Son Baulo beach and nature reserve walk
» welcome birdman of long beach
» Southeast Florida (Palm Beach, Broward, Dade, Keys)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coronado Springs Resort Forum :: Comments, Questions & Trip Planning-
Jump to: