Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Has anyone had any experience with this???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Has anyone had any experience with this???   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm

I am ready to book next years trip, unfortunately, CSR is showing no availability for the dates we want, I even went through the trouble of going day by day to find out which day/days were "booked" and for an odd reason, the first 2 weeks of November 2012 both mon, tues and wed. are showing as booked scratch . I have no idea what is causing it, but I am really hoping to go November 7th-19th and If CSR isn't available I may have to change my dates. ( I really really don't want to though!!!) Has anyone had this happen to them when a year out it shows as booked, but a few weeks later it shows availability?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had any experience with this???   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 pm

It could be a big convention has the whole resort booked for those 3 days. I haven't found anything yet but its early. Or it could be a regular convention and guests have it filled up.

Docmidnite
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had any experience with this???   Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Buzz, if you remember that happened to me last year when I tried to book early. It said only suites were available. It did open up later. I think I finally booked in February. Give it time, if there isnt a convention it should probably open up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://BirdsofPreyonline.com
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had any experience with this???   Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Docmidnite wrote:
Buzz, if you remember that happened to me last year when I tried to book early. It said only suites were available. It did open up later. I think I finally booked in February. Give it time, if there isnt a convention it should probably open up.
I'm glad to hear that!!! I am going to be checking daily until I can get it!!! haha! I just find it hard to believe that the entire resort could be booked for a conference... that would have to be TON people!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone had any experience with this???   

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had any experience with this???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coronado Springs Resort Forum :: Comments, Questions & Trip Planning-
Jump to: