Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Perplexed by online check in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scroamingcatholics
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Perplexed by online check in    Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 am

I checked in online last night. I thought I would be able to make location requests online, but it only gave me specific general choices for requests. After I filled in all the fields and submitted, it took the reservation; but said it was unable to process my request (which was only to be near transportation). When I booked I did ask my TA to make the location request for me and request to be in a close (hopefully adjoining room) with the other family we are traveling with. I was hoping to be able to reinforce this with my online check in, but that was a no go. Should I follow up with a phone call? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Perplexed by online check in    Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 am

I'm not a fan of on-line check in because it really doesn't offer enough. Like you said, there is no place for room requests which is a guests #1 priority. Granted, requests are just that and not everyone is going to get what they want but at least give us the opportunity to ask. The biggest issue at CSR is that no one wants to be in the Ranchos. CSR needs to somehow make the Rancho section more appealing to guest like CBR did with Trinidad South (pirate rooms). Not everyone is going to get the cabanas or casitas. Rancho 7b is the next best building to Cabana 8a. It has a quiet pool, is close to bus stop 4 and is close to parking.

But to answer your question, you can try to send a fax and/or call but if your TA noted your request on your reservation, you should be all set. Casita 4 is close to bus stop #2, Rancho 6a is close to bus stop #3 and Cabana 8a is close to bus stop #4.

Good luck! I hope you get a room to your liking.

Perplexed by online check in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1