Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

'09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:12 am

Check out all the details at...

Food & Wine Festival

Chef Robert Irvine from Food Network’s Dinner Impossible, gets tips from Chef Mickey for his Oct. 25 appearance at the 14th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sept. 25 to Nov. 8. During the six-week event, park guests can taste fine cuisine and wines from the top “foodie” cities of the world. Some 250 chefs including Disney chefs and guest chefs from across the country conducting culinary demonstrations and hosting elegant dinners and tasting events. Guest chefs who have graced the festival include Irvine, Tory McPhail of Commander’s Palace, Rock Harper of Hell’s Kitchen, plus Jeff Henderson, Todd English, Warren Brown, Mary Meyers, Jamie Deen, Iron Chef Cat Cora and many other culinary stars.

Attractions Magazine Blog
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
Enchanted_Bride
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 am

We (husband, parents, friends, and I) are going to this during the opening week and are looking forward to it as it will be a new experience--none of us have ever been to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! We won't be there during the time that Robert Irvine is, but I do think Jamie and Bobby Deen are there the weekend we are. If they really can cook like their momma, I'm sold!

Anyone else going? Or have been in the past?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 am

I've been in the past. Its great to try all the different foods (and an occasional wine) from all the countries as you walk around.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kat228
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 am

This will be my third year in a row going!! (Pretty much since I've been able to drink...haha!) I love the event and think it's awesome to be able to try so many things. I don't do any of the real pricey events, just walk around and sample. My advice is that if you can, try to avoid weekends (I'm not taking my own advice, I'd rather go and have some crowds than not go!) And try to go at least 2 afternoons. Trying to do it all in one day is nearly impossible. Also, don't plan any dinners during your "Food and Wine time." Make sampling your dinner. There's plenty of food if you share with someone, if you have a dinner on top of it, you're not going to get to try as much as you'd like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 am

kat228 wrote:
This will be my third year in a row going!! (Pretty much since I've been able to drink...haha!) I love the event and think it's awesome to be able to try so many things. I don't do any of the real pricey events, just walk around and sample. My advice is that if you can, try to avoid weekends (I'm not taking my own advice, I'd rather go and have some crowds than not go!) And try to go at least 2 afternoons. Trying to do it all in one day is nearly impossible. Also, don't plan any dinners during your "Food and Wine time." Make sampling your dinner. There's plenty of food if you share with someone, if you have a dinner on top of it, you're not going to get to try as much as you'd like.
Good advice Kelly! I can't believe you going back so soon! Lucky you!!
Back to top Go down
kat228
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks!

...that's what happens when you have a boyfriend who says "I'd like to check out Food & Wine sometime." Right before a 6 hour drive!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)   

Back to top Go down

'09 Food & Wine Festival (EPCOT)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1