Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beverage coolers being added to value resorts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Beverage coolers being added to value resorts   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 pm

I wonder what a beverage cooler is? If these beverage coolers are anything like the ones on DCL, they aren't refrigerators. They don't keep anything cold on it's own and doesn't get cold enough to keep dairy products from spoiling. On DCL, you need to add a bucket of ice to get things to actually chill and to keep milk.

The below information is from Mouseplanet...

"All-Star Movies Resort – Beverage coolers will be installed in Guest rooms from January 23 to March 16. The installation will take place one floor at a time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Guests will be notified via an in-room flier the day before the work is scheduled to take place."

lovethattink
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beverage coolers being added to value resorts   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Buzz2001 wrote:
I wonder what a beverage cooler is? If these beverage coolers are anything like the ones on DCL, they aren't refrigerators. They don't keep anything cold on it's own and doesn't get cold enough to keep dairy products from spoiling. On DCL, you need to add a bucket of ice to get things to actually chill and to keep milk.

The below information is from Mouseplanet...

"All-Star Movies Resort – Beverage coolers will be installed in Guest rooms from January 23 to March 16. The installation will take place one floor at a time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Guests will be notified via an in-room flier the day before the work is scheduled to take place."

I'm staying at Pop in February. Maybe there will be one in our room by then? Doesn't sound that great though. We are only there 2 nights, hope they aren't installing one in our room one of those days!

We use a collapsable cooler bag and freezer bags for ice when we stay at a value. T
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beverage coolers being added to value resorts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1