Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

No matter how many times we have been (this will be trip number 6 for our family, 7th for me personnally) Once the trip is actually booked it just feels so amazing!!! I am making my spreadsheet of our hopeful Dining reservation plans as I type, and am hoping for some sort of discount to come out for our dates. The more discount we can get, the more money we can spend on souveniers!!! LOL And of course, we will be staying at our beloved Coronado Springs!!! 198 days and counting!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 am

I love making the plans for upcoming trips. It is half the fun.

lovethattink
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Congratulations on your booking. I hope a great code comes along!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fjackie
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

accord99cutie wrote:
No matter how many times we have been (this will be trip number 6 for our family, 7th for me personnally) Once the trip is actually booked it just feels so amazing!!! I am making my spreadsheet of our hopeful Dining reservation plans as I type, and am hoping for some sort of discount to come out for our dates. The more discount we can get, the more money we can spend on souveniers!!! LOL And of course, we will be staying at our beloved Coronado Springs!!! 198 days and counting!!!
Hi! We are thinking of booking our second trip to CSR. I was curious on how you can get discounts for a trip already booked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

fjackie wrote:
accord99cutie wrote:
Hi! We are thinking of booking our second trip to CSR. I was curious on how you can get discounts for a trip already booked?
First, check Mousesavers.com for any discounts. Then if there is one for your dates, call Disney to see if there any rooms at CSR for the discounted price. There is usually a code you can ask for or AAA discount too.

Room Only Discounts

Package Discounts

accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 pm

fjackie wrote:
accord99cutie wrote:

Like Buzz said, once any discounts are announced you have to call Disney and ask them if they can be applied to your reservation. In some cases you have to cancel the current one, but have the amount you have already paid apply to the new discounted room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
accord99cutie
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh, and a reason we book now, and then will take the time to switch is that we like having the 180 + 10 when our ADR window opens up. We do a table service a day so if we want certain meals at certain times it can be important to have that advantage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!   

Back to top Go down

Ahhhh!!! We just booked!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1