Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CSR March 6th to 10th, 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elenabell
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: CSR March 6th to 10th, 2012   Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi All,

Well, we're back from our first time ever on site and first time ever at CSR. We loved the resort. We stayed in Casitas 5 on the 4th floor. I don't have time for a long update here, but I'll add more on Saturday.

The only two things we were not pleased with were the pillows and the free Wi-Fi. My husband (a computer techie and geek) said it was VERY slow. He ended up using his own Verizon hot spot when we wanted to get online. No biggie for us - but thought others would like to know.

As for the pillows, there were four for each bed. But, using only one was not enough and using two was too much. :-(

Everything else was great. Beautiful hotel, lots of color, super helpful staff, great gift shop, nice breakfast buffet at Pepper Market, good choices at Cafe Rix for snack credits, nice pools (although the Mayan pyramid was smaller than we thought it would be), excellent transportation system, and plenty of outdoor spaces for quiet relaxing.

Our housekeeper did a good job, but we got no towel creations after our check-in. We did see a few in some windows in another Casita, but none in our building. She did position my daughter's stuffed bear, but repeated the same position several times.

Checking in was a breeze, the concierge was extremely helpful in answering all our questions, and Bell services was very helpful in checking out.

The free mugs were nice and we used them several times for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate (it rained one day and we were quite wet.)

I can say we are now sold on staying on site from here on out when visiting Disney. We loved Magical Express and the Disney Transport System.

However, next time we are going to stay at the Contemporary (more my husband's style). But we'll definitely visit CSR again in the future.
Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile

CSR March 6th to 10th, 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1