Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking forward to our trip!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
msmith
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Looking forward to our trip!   Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Wow! What a community! cheers

Two months ago, my husband and I decided it was high time we took our 7 year old son to Disney World. The last time I was at WDW was in December 1996 for my honeymoon, and we stayed at a lovely timeshare off property - a wedding gift from some wonderful friends!

After some quick research, we figured it was best if we tried to stay at a Disney resort, for the extra perks. Wink Then the decision process of where to stay began. Wow. I had no idea what I was in for.

It didn't take long to narrow it down to a moderate resort, since we were not lucky enough to win the MegaMillions. But, choosing a resort was still somewhat daunting. After all, spending this amount of money requires a fair bit of thought. Wink Luckily, I stumbled upon Buzz's site and the forums! All I can say is, "Wow!" I have never seen this much devotion to a resort or hotel. Ever.

Anyway, after reading through the posts and looking at all of the maps, photos etc. we decided that CSR was the best choice for us, given our needs. We want quiet. Check. We don't want an "Overly Disney" resort. Check. We chose the Quick Service Dining plan so we wanted a decent Quick Service location within our resort. Pepper Market looks like it has quite a bit of variety. Check We want a fantastic pool to lounge in during down time that will keep the above aforementioned 7 year old entertained. Check. Lastly, we wanted efficient transportation from the resort to the parks. No bus sharing at CSR? Great! Check.

So, the trip is booked and paid for. All we have to do now is wait. Three whole months. It will feel like an eternity. Especially with my kid asking me, "Are we leaving yet? Can I watch the Disney DVD again? Are we leaving yet?" Rolling Eyes

Thanks Buzz! Great site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to our trip!   Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm

welcome to the world of CSR lovers! I'm glad you found us.

Looking forward to our trip!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1