Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathy Z
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions   Sat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm doing some preliminary planning for a last week of August trip 2013. If we take 3 grandchildren they will be 15, 12 and 8 at time of travel. The older 2 are girls and the youngest is a boy. If we stay at CSR we would need either 2 connecting rooms or a Junior Suite. I like the layout of the Jr. Suite and don't mind the tiny extra price per day for the suite vs. 2 rooms since it would give us a decent table for breakfast and other snacks in the room. But the most important thing to us location wise is to be near the Dig Site. I've learned, thanks to your wonderful website, that there is only 1 Jr. suite in 8b and 1 in 9b with the others all being in the Casitas. Can you tell me if those two are at least with 2 queen beds rather than a king? How many queen bed Jr. suites are in Casitas 5? If I just book 2 rooms, requesting connecting, what are the chances we would have the connecting request honored since we are 2 adults traveling with 3 children?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stitchandpooh'smom
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions   Sat May 26, 2012 6:31 pm

The junior suites are in casitas 1 and 3, except for the one in 8B and one in 9B. There aren't any in casitas 5, as far as I know. At least one of the suites in cabanas has queen beds - I requested it for our trip next month before switching to Boardwalk. I'm pretty sure it is the junior suite in 9B, but I'm not sure if 8B also has queens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions   Sat May 26, 2012 8:27 pm

welcome to the CSR Forum Kathy.

The resort has about 30 junior suites, which are basically two connecting standard rooms. The bedroom includes either one king bed or two queen beds and the second room is set up as a living room with a sleeper sofa bed. There are two bathrooms. Junior suites have an occupancy of 4 or 6 people and cost more than 2 standard rooms.

Am checking with my CM friend to see if they are all in casita 1 and 3 (besides the two in the cabana section).

Kathy Z
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions   Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks Buzz & StitchandPooh'sMom. I'll be interested to know what additional information you can get from the cm, Buzz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions   Sat May 26, 2012 10:38 pm

No jr suites in casita 5. In cabanas there is a king jr suite (cabana 8b) and a 1 bedroom suite next to the lounge in 9b.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions   

Back to top Go down

Jr. Suite and Connecting Rooms Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1