Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

club level room and lounge questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
travelinmom
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: club level room and lounge questions   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:16 am

So is the pricing of the club level rooms less than, equal to, or greater than the preferred rooms and view rooms?

What hours are the freebies like breakfast and alcoholic drinks offered? Are there other freebies besides breakfast and drinks? Is it a certain number of free drinks per person or all you care to drink? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 am

The club level rooms has not officially started yet so its difficult to answer those questions at this time. It doesn't officially begin until January 2013. I can only assume the prices will be greater than but they are suppose to be very reasonable. The people who have had access to the lounge this year have been part of magical upgrades. They were picking guests without kids and who had booked a king room and upgrading them to the lounge.

Yes, they had beer and wine when I was there.

SEE PHOTOS

wendybird
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Little bit of confusion with this new addititon. I just called DW Reservations to see how much it would be to upgrade my reservation for April 2013. I was given a quote of $66 extra per night. I asked her what perks were available and she mentioned the item in the business lounge and beverages. I asked specifiaclly about breakast items and she said there were none - YET - when I watch the vidoe of the new CSR Club Lounge - I can clearly see milk, cereal, fruit, bagels, a toaster etc.... Huh??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 pm

welcome to the CSR Forum!

The agents at CRO are not all knowing. Since this is going to be new, they probably do not have all the info. They are open for all three meals. I'll find out more when I'm there in a few weeks. Hoping to have access to the lounge once again.

phishheadmi
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Anyone have updated info on this?

I spoke with a CM yesterday who gave me very different info than I've found online. First, he told me the only way to have lounge access is to upgrade to club level. No club level rooms were available for our dates, but I asked a few more questions. According to what I was told (CM sounded knowledgeable on the issue and knew what I was talking about right away, saying there's a lot of confusion on the issue) the lounge access is the only perk...CSR does not supply any food or beverages...he said when conventions are going on, sometimes the convention services will set up a continental breakfast or afternoon snacks or whatever, but that is in no way guaranteed, or to be expected or included in the rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 pm

That was the old way. The new lounge is for regulate guests only now. There is breakfast and dinner hours and it includes beer, wine and sangria.

You have to pay for the club level to have access to the lounge.

phishheadmi
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks Buzz,

That sounds like something I'd definitely be willing to pay for (dependent on price). Can I pay for the club level in my existing room reservation, or are you talking about a different room category or something? I explained to the operator almost exactly what you stated above and he assured me that was not the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Its a different room category. Its about $25 more per night and its for cabana 9b rooms only. The CM's at CRO do not have a clue. This is new and just started on 1/1/13. Ask for a supervisor or someone that knows about the new booking category. I have a friend that is the CM in the lounge and have it reserved for May 2013.

minnielovesmickey
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Are these the rooms that are sowing up as Business class on WDW reservations site? I was looking today for our June 2014 trip and saw those and were not sure what they were. I really hope they keep this around because it is totally worth the extra 25 dollars per night for breakfasts and quick snacks I can't wait until I can book our package.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:42 pm

minnielovesmickey wrote:
Are these the rooms that are sowing up as Business class on WDW reservations site? I was looking today for our June 2014 trip and saw those and were not sure what they were. I really hope they keep this around because it is totally worth the extra 25 dollars per night for breakfasts and quick snacks I can't wait until I can book our package.
welcome to the CSR Forum! Yes, these are the rooms in the business class. They just started to offer this class on 1/1/2013 so you should be fine.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: club level room and lounge questions   

Back to top Go down

club level room and lounge questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1