Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 am

I booked my trip for May and decided to book the business class level rooms. Just 181 more days!

saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Awesome!! I'll be looking forward to a full report on Club Level!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 pm

We are going to book Club Level for September as soon as we are back from the cruise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:46 pm

I've had access to the lounge in the past and it is definitely worth the extra $25 a day it cost. If you are on the dining plan, you'll never have to pay for a meal.

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Made my ADR's yesterday at the 180 mark!

Chef Mickey's
Via Napoli
Be Our Guest
Mama Melrose
Tony's
Maya Grill
Yak & Yeti
The Plaza

saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sun May 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Closing in on your Business Class stay!! We just got a FD PIN the other day and are going again in December. Havent decided the exact dates yet. Leaning towards the Business Class rooms. I do really like Casitas 4, but that is only a request. It would be nice to have that guaranteed location even if it is our second favorite. Looking forward to your report!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

That's why I did it, the guaranteed location. It's DW's favorite. I will post alot on here, FB and Twitter. Be on the look out.

Pooh'sBuddy
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Tue May 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Buzz,

Hope you have a great time (as if there would be any question)! I can't wait to read how much fun you have. We're getting close, too, so your report will be extra exciting for me!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Buzz2001 wrote:
That's why I did it, the guaranteed location. It's DW's favorite. I will post alot on here, FB and Twitter. Be on the look out.

No Business Class trip report?  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 am

First let me say that the CM's in the lounge are top notch. They all made being there a great experience.

I don't think I'll ever stay in any other room other than the club level. It was awesome to have a place to go other than the room. We were on the DDP so we at breakfast in the lounge each morning (other than the morning we went to Chef Mickey's) and had drinks in the lounge at night.

Breakfast (7-10am): Cold cereals, bagels, fresh fruits, and either muffins, cinnamon rolls, or danish (they alternate those). The coffee machine makes espresso and lattes; they have regular and decaf coffee, a nice selection of teas, milk and juice.

Evening Service (5-10pm): Soft drinks, bottled water, Perrier, beer (Heineken/Bud Light/Yuengling), wine (white/red/zinfandel), (both red & white), sangria. Crackers, cheeses, veggies, hummus and several dips. Tortilla chips, potato chips and veggie chips. At 7pm they bring out chocolate covered pretzels and a spicy nut mix.

The sangria is delicious! I loved the carmelized leek dip, the spicy assorted nuts and the choc covered pretzels.

saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks for the report Buzz!

I really like the fact that they serve the evening snacks and beer for 5 hours. We have stayed club level a couple times at Universal and although you can make a meal out of their evening snacks, the beer is only served from 5pm-7pm. I like the fact that I can go into the CSR lounge and grab an evening beer at 9pm. I assume its ok to take that beer outside an lay on one of the cots?

Any issues with the buses being too full using stop 1?

I'm thinking it won't be a problem for us because we won't be doing much rope drop stuff this trip. Catching the bus at 10am the mad rush should be over by then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm

We never had any issues with the buses being full at bus stop #1. One day we were going to AK and the bus never showed up so they gave us all fast passes to use at the park. Other than that one issue, the buses were great.

As for the drinks, they have to put it in a plastic cup to take it out of the lounge.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...   

Back to top Go down

May, cabana 9b and the club level lounge...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1