Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New official Walt Disney World website roll out begins including 'My Disney Experience'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: New official Walt Disney World website roll out begins including 'My Disney Experience'    Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 am

Disney has invested heavily in the NextGen project that is introducing a whole host of new trip planning technologies across the entire Walt Disney World Resort. The latest product from the project is a brand new version of the official DisneyWorld.com website.

Completely re-written, the site no longer uses Flash so is very iPad friendly, and is much more focused on providing information and creating itineraries. As you would expect, the new website also features a dedicated 'My Disney Experience' section, that will allow visitors to manage all of their FASTPASS+ ride reservations, dining, accommodations and PhotoPass.

The site is being rolled out gradually, so is not available to all users. It appears to be random, so keep trying if you want to see the new site before its full launch.

NEW SITE

New official Walt Disney World website roll out begins including 'My Disney Experience'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1