Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney may replace Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American at Downtown Disney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Disney may replace Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American at Downtown Disney   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Rumor has it the Disney chefs may be cooking up a new restaurant concept to replace Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney, according to The Daily City, a local arts and pop culture website.

According to the report: “The rumor states that Disney chefs are holed up in the old Bonfamille’s Cafe at the Port Orleans resort testing out recipes for a new Disney-owned Tex-Mex restaurant that is planned to open at Downtown Disney near T-Rex.”

Pollo Campero, which opened in 2010, houses the Bodie’s All-American restaurant. Prior to its opening, McDonald’s had a location there, which, in my opinion, had to be popular because I always saw people eating McDonald’s french fries at Downtown Disney.

The idea of Disney trying to bring a Disney chefs-inspired Tex-Mex concept has me excited. I've always loved Tex-Mex food, so I’d like to see what the Disney minds invent.

Do you think Walt Disney World should bring its own Tex-Mex eatery into Downtown Disney or are you a fan of Pollo Campero and Bodie’s All-American?

NiarrNDisney
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Disney may replace Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American at Downtown Disney   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 am

To answer your question: I definitely am intigued to see what the Mouses chef will come up with but the only problem I can see with it is that there seems to be enough Cuban (Bongo's), Mexican/Tex-Mex (Paradiso 37) options in the DTD. Yes they are both TS options and having another CS is certainly needed but I think the area needs more variety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goofycanuck
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Disney may replace Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American at Downtown Disney   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Had the Bodie's homemade burger during our most recent trip in October, it was excellent. Much better than the standard burger served at counter service restaurants throughout the parks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney may replace Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American at Downtown Disney   

Back to top Go down

Disney may replace Pollo Campero, Bodie’s All-American at Downtown Disney
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1