Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November   Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 am

In a move that is not yet widely announced even internally, Walt Disney World will soon move to lock down access to the pools at their resort hotels, so that "off hours" swimming will become a thing of the past. By some point in November, all Disney pools will be locked and inaccessible even to hotel guests in the overnight hours.

FULL ARTICLE

Docmidnite
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November   Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 am

Hmmmmm...Doesn't seem fair or a popular move considering during summer months I would think families would want to swim after returning late from the Parks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://BirdsofPreyonline.com
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November   Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:36 pm

If this does happen, I would hope lifeguards would work later in the evening.

saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November   Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Hmmmm....I wonder what time lock-up will be? I'm assuming we are just talking about the main pools, it would be ridiculous to fence off the quiet pools. I enjoy sitting by the quiet pools late at night. I thought I might try some late night hot tubbing in December since the Business Class rooms are close. Hopefully lock-up time isn't until midnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November   Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:08 pm

So from the information I've seen. Main pools will be open until 11pm with lifeguards on duty until then. Quiet pools won't be fenced off. So I can still sit beside the quiet pool late as I want. My family would never be swimming past 11pm, the only thing that we might have wanted was a late night hot tub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November   

Back to top Go down

Disney pools to be locked and inaccessible in the overnight hours, starting this November
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1