Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's official!! (and now room is booked!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:00 pm

That's cool that you are going to the first MVMCP! We're going to the Dec 14th party.

Congrats of he FP+ glitch!

Is there a showroom that I might be able to get a look at in December? Very Happy

Must be hard keeping that secret!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 pm

I'll let you know when I find out for sure but supposedly there is a room already completed.

saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:31 pm

How's the new evening offerings and Corona at the BC Lounge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:17 pm

The new offerings are very tasty! I wish they went longer into the night but they are good. I'll post pics once I catch up with unpacking and lawn work.

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:46 pm

It's been a week since our return from WDW and Coronado Springs, I miss it already.  It was another fabulous trip to the world and CSR. The business class new offerings are very good, I just wish I had more time to take advantage of them. As always, the trip went too fast and before you knew it, I was back at MCO headed to CT.

Check in was quick and easy. They had buttons ready for us and even gave us a free champagne toast from Laguna Bar.

We had three rooms booked, 9644, 9643 and 9630. All on the second floor and just steps from the lounge. Even though BC was oversold during our stay as was the entire resort, we never found the lounge overcrowded or the buses. I used stop #1 exclusively and never waited more than 10 mins for a bus or had to stand on one. nor did i observe any people with bus issues.  CM Anthony was at our stop ever morning until 10am or so making sure everyone got to their location.

We arrived at MCO and headed straight for ME. We had our MB's on so we just scanned them and headed for line #7. We were the only people there so they added us to another bus (not sure where it was headed, but we stopped at CSR first. I did on line check-in so again, we were the only people in line at check-in so the process was quick and easy.

Our room wasn't ready so we headed to Laguna Bar and had a few drinks with friends that had arrived on Thursday. We tried the wings as well and found them to be very good. Try the Thai chili ones, very tasty. DW received a text that the room was ready so she went to unpack while I hung out lakeside. We had tickets for MVMCP for that night and FP's for MK. We are meeting other friends there at 4pm.

Last edited by Buzz2001 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:52 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah I wish the BC lounge would stay open until 11pm. It seems like it was always about 9:45 or 10pm when I wanted to go there. The extra hour would make a big difference.

So if BC is overbooked do they put people in 9A and give them lounge access?

I was looking at the touring plans room views map of 9B. According to that your rooms were on the backside of 9B, is there a short cut to the front to the middle stairs or did you go to the end and down around?

I requested a room on the front side, hopefully it is granted. They granted the request last year. I like being able to look out the front and see if a hammock is available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:15 am

Yes, they are put in 9a and still given access to the lounge but the upcharge is removed.

Yes, there is a set of stairs right next to the lounge up to the second floor. Very convenient.

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:00 am

As I mentioned, we had tickets for MVMCP for that night and FP's for MK so we headed for bus stop #1.  No issues getting to MK and we walked right in the park. The MagicBands worked flawlessly. I was skeptical at first but by the end of the trip, I loved them. We didn't experience one issue the whole trip.

When you see the castle for the first time, you know you're home. MK was decorated nicely already and ready to rock and roll for the first MVMCP of the holiday season. A friend talked me into purchasing the Memory Maker package at a $50 discount when prepurchased. We took photos everywhere and then would just show up in our MDE account. Also, the rides automatically add them too and a few rides even create short videos with your pics. Very cool!

The weather was cool for our first day so it was tough to dress. I wore long sleeves for the night but it was still a bit warm. I'm glad I did because by midnight, it was chilly!

We had staked out our prime spot in front of the castle for the 3 shows. Being a sold out event, it got super crowded in this area once the shows started. The 3 shows were back to back to back and then the parade.

We visited some of the hot chocolate and cookie stations, did a few rides but mainly watched the shows and parade. Being just my wife and I, we didn't wait in any of the lines for character photos and they were all very long, especially the 7 dwarfs.

Last edited by Buzz2001 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:28 am

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 am

Doing the MVMCP was a great way to kick off the vacation. Lots of holiday cheer in the air, snowflakes at the Magic Kingdom and hot chocolate and cookies for everyone.

Last edited by Buzz2001 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:38 am

Day 2, Saturday, 11/8

My DD and my DN (nephew) arrive today. First time my DD has flown without us. DW and I were nervous of course. Oroginally DW and I were going to visit MK in the morning but decided to sleep in and check out the resort since the kids would arrive around 1pm. We have FP's for Epcot in the afternoon along with some F&W goodies!

First stop was the lounge. I expected it to be crowded but it was empty. We met up with our other friends we are traveling with who were heading out to Epcot early. They had plans to meet friends down from SC until Sunday. My friend that works at CSR scored me a CSR duffle bag! Gotta love CSR merchandise.

The breakfast offerings at Coconino Lounge haven't changed. Still no water bottles for those interested. I tried the espresso/cappuccino/latte machine. Makes a good, strong beverage.  

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:40 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's official!! (and now room is booked!)   

Back to top Go down

It's official!! (and now room is booked!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2