Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maya Grill review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Maya Grill review   Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 pm

This past trip we gave the Maya Grill a go.

We ate at the Maya Grill the very first night of our very first stay at CSR back in Dec. 2010. At that time I really enjoyed my meal, but My wife and son (15 at the time) found the food to spicy for them. We did all agree though that the service was excellent. Both our host and server were very pleasant. We hadn't returned though because my wife and son weren't crazy about it and there are so many places to eat at WDW.

This trip it was just my wife and I. We spent alot of time enjoying the resort. I remembered reading on here that the menu had changed so we checked out the new menu and decided to give it a go. My wife had the:

Pan Seared Double Airline Chicken Breast
Pan Seared to perfection with Madeira pan jus, mashed potatoes, and asparagus

and I had the:

Chicken Enchiladas Suizas
Our signature Shredded Chicken Tinga wrapped in warm corn tortillas served on a bed of salsa verde and smothered in a classic Suizas cheese sauce and Queso Fresco *GF

We both enjoyed the meal this time. My wife said it was the best mashed potatos she ever had. Again the service was outstanding! Our server was among the best of our entire trip. I wish I could remember his name so I could recommend asking for him. We will probably eat here once a trip going forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maya Grill review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1