Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cabanas - ground or upper floor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
momjo
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Cabanas - ground or upper floor?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi! New to this forum, new to disney - just an all around beginner! We are heading to Disney later this month - just booked at CSR. So excited! With a room request, I would like to try for the cabanas - would you recommend the ground or upper floor - or is it more important to be close to transportation? Should I make this request online (that's how I booked) or would you recommend me calling? I was going to book preferred but I think the cabanas suit us better, based in what I read. Keep in mind that this is our first, and likely only, visit to Disney and my husband is more of a quiet, camping in the wild type. Not sure if hat makes any difference! A thousand thank you's for any advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas - ground or upper floor?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:05 pm

welcome to the CSR Forum!

First, if you were willing to book preferred, look into business class. That would grantee you a cabana room in cabana 9b. It also give you access to the lounge.

If not, I would call can make you preferences for cabana room. I like being on the ground floor, less stairs to climb. Not a big deal. Each section has a bus stop so being close to one isn't a big concern.

CSR is a big resort so there are times it will feel as if you are the only ones at the resort. My wife and I like to walk around at night, sit on the hammocks ad watch the lights shimmer off the lake. The resort is beautiful at night.

momjo
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas - ground or upper floor?   Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Thanks Buzz! I tried for the business class but it was full. Guess it doesn't matter then - I will just out cabanas down and take what I get! Can't wait to see the resort - at night sounds so beautiful. Really looking fwd to our time there. Thx again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas - ground or upper floor?   Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:17 am

I second the beauty of Coronado at night!

It is a really nice looking resort during the day, but it is absolutely stunning at night. I love being outside there at night.

Like Buzz said its very spread out and your husband will have no problem finding a quiet place to relax and enjoy the scenery.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momjo
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas - ground or upper floor?   Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Much appreciated saskdw! I am so excited - I know we will want some quiet time in between the hub-bub so it's good to know we will be in a good place for that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabanas - ground or upper floor?   

Back to top Go down

Cabanas - ground or upper floor?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1