Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snichols57
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?   Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:40 pm

I tried to book a room at our favorite resort, CSR and they are fully booked except for a Junior Suite (which is a little out of the budget). We ended up having to book at POR-Riverside. We are hopeful we will like it, but disappointed. We loved CSR.

Does anyone know what is going on at CSR that week that they are booked ahead of everyone else? I checked the conference listing and I didn't notice anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?   Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:26 am

welcome to the CSR Forum!

What are your dates and I'll check.

snichols57
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Thanks!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 am

I used to read this forum frequently leading up to our trip in 2011. It helped us pick CSR, prepare for CSR and we absolutely loved it. This is my first time posting, however.

Our dates are for 9 nights, checking in on October 2nd and checking out on October 11th. Only thing available is Junior Suites (which is too much additional cost for the budget).

I'm sure Port Orleans will end up being fine, but we loved CSR....so we really would rather just go back there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a11mark
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 am

snichols57 wrote:
I used to read this forum frequently leading up to our trip in 2011.  It helped us pick CSR, prepare for CSR and we absolutely loved it.   This is my first time posting, however.

Our dates are for 9 nights, checking in on October 2nd and checking out on October 11th.   Only thing available is Junior Suites (which is too much additional cost for the budget).

I'm sure Port Orleans will end up being fine, but we loved CSR....so we really would rather just go back there!

hey snichols, if it helps you at all I've been to POR and it was fantastic, we loved it and wanted to go back but for our last trip, but it was £500 more expensive than the previous trip. which is how we came to find CSR, we choose CSR because of how similar it was to POR (from reports we had read)

We loved POR because it was lovely and green everywhere (grass, flowers etc) the river boats taking you to DTD are great and really relaxing, there isn't much difference in POR and CSR (only price I suppose) I'm sure you'll be ok and happy with POR.

Another pro for POR is that it shares Disney bus with POFQ but the bus stop at POR first by the time they get the POFQ there quite full.

if you want any more info on POR go to www.portorleans.org (very similar to this site and helped us a lot with our stay at POR)

(not to rub it in we're staying at CSR this October, but we had it booked last year ...sorry had to get this in Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snichols57
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Thank you!   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:08 am

Hey a11mark,

Thanks for your comments. I'm sure we are going to love POR too. I appreciate it.

That's funny. Enjoy your second stay at CSR while we try something new. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a11mark
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13 am

snichols57 wrote:
 Enjoy your second stay at CSR while we try something new.  Cool  

haha thanks

if you love CSR you'll love POR (I know what its like to try something new, it isn't bad at all.)

enjoy your stay at POR, try the bike rentals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?   

Back to top Go down

Why is CSR fully booked Oct 2nd-Oct 11, 2015?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1