Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another Christmas season at Coronado Springs Resort!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Another Christmas season at Coronado Springs Resort!!!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm

After a year at Universal we heading back to Coronado!!!

Have 10 nights booked with Free Dining Dec. 10th-20th. Will most likely add a couple days, but right now this is what we have booked. I wouldn't mind booking at couple days with a RO discount if one comes out before our package starts and just enjoy the resort to start the trip. Look forward to working out in the new fitness center and laying by the pool!!

I couldn't get a Business Class room. There haven't been any available with or without FD for mid-Dec dates. I've been checking for months. I'm guessing either those rooms are scheduled for rehab then or a convention has booked the entire building for those dates.

No matter, I will request Casitas 4 our second favorite room location and hope for the best!!!

We love AK and are looking forward to seeing all the night time stuff that will be open by then. Also Disney Springs should be mostly finished and completely new since we were there Dec. 2014. Can't wait to ride the new Soarin as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Another Christmas season at Coronado Springs Resort!!!   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:13 am

That's great! Best time to go. The resort decorations are awesome and the parks will be fully decorated.

Another Christmas season at Coronado Springs Resort!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1