Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Honeymoon Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strategic_Ruin
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Honeymoon Questions   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:52 pm

I just found this website while doing some of my honeymoon planning at WDW and figured I would post on advice from people here!

So me and my wife are doing our honeymoon the beginning of September for 10 days. And I would like to know what suggestions everyone may have to make the whole thing as amazing as possible.
1. Are there rooms at the resort we should suggest (We got a King Preferred Room), but is there an area we should be requesting?
2. Is there any add on that we should definitely get that are often overlooked?
3. What are the most romantic restaurants?
4. Anything else at all

Thank you so much, my excitement is unreal!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Honeymoon Questions   Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Welcome to the CSR Forum!

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

1. Are there rooms at the resort we should suggest (We got a King Preferred Room), but is there an area we should be requesting? - If its in the budget, I would suggest a king room in business class (with access to the lounge). If not, Ranchos 6a has some great waterviews, ranchos 7b is a nice spot as well.

2. Is there any add on that we should definitely get that are often overlooked? - For the resort, just business class. For WDW overall, check out the Memory Maker - PhotoPass option to the magic bands.

3. What are the most romantic restaurants? - On the resort, the Maya Grill is a hidden gem at WDW. Ask for a table by the lake at night as the lights reflect off the water. Other places are the California Grill, Narcossees, Le Cellier. There are soo many to choose from.

4. Anything else at all - Just go and have fun. Its impossible to do and see everything so just enjoy want you can

minnie-mouse
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Honeymoon Questions   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

Casitas is very romantic for a honeymoon, especially when it is all lit up at night. Makes for a nice romantic stroll. There are hammocks all around property too for a nice relaxing nap together. We went to San Angel restaurant in Mexico in Epcot on our honeymoon and it was very romantic. Make sure you buy the bride/groom ears. We did that and got a lot of free perks (free drinks, desserts, etc) when we were wearing ours. Happy Honeymooning - Disney style!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeymoon Questions   

Back to top Go down

Honeymoon Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1