Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Accuracy of Refurbishment Plans for Main Pool in Sept

Go down 
AuthorMessage
disneygirlj
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Accuracy of Refurbishment Plans for Main Pool in Sept   Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi, my daughter is looking forward to staying at Coronado for a romantic trip with her boyfriend Sept 1 - 8, 2018. I'm worried about the info on the Main Pool being refurbished Sept 4 - Dec. On the official Disney website, there is information on the refurbishments and a number to call. I called the number and asked about the pool being refurbished. The official word from the castmember is that there is nothing about the pool being closed or refurbished this Fall. The current information says that the dining venues and pools will remain open. The Castmember did say that the marina will be closed. I'm assuming that your information comes from another source -- could you elaborate or at least tell me how accurate you feel the dates are that you have given. If you have insider info that's good enough for me. My daughter will be disappointed but I guess I'll try to move her to Caribbean Beach. She has Free Dining right now. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Accuracy of Refurbishment Plans for Main Pool in Sept   Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 am

welcome to the CSR Forum!

Official information should be coming out soon. The call center gave you the information they have at the time but they are not in the know of all resort happenings until they are officially announced. Some people on my Facebook page have gotten confirmation from Disney. This is happening.

Accuracy of Refurbishment Plans for Main Pool in Sept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coronado Springs Resort Forum :: Suggestions / Question / Complaints / Tests-
Jump to: