Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DDP at Pepper Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blisstonia
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: DDP at Pepper Market   Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 am

Quick question: In reading comments elsewhere, it appears that some people (especialy newbies such as myself), have found the Pepper Market a little confusing to figure out using the DDP. I know that CS is not included, yet, on the 2010 DDP but I am assuming it will be sometime soon. Can anyone better describe the experience and how to go about using the DDP at the Pepper Market? Love this forum, thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Blisstonia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goofycanuck
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: DDP at Pepper Market   Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm

When you arrive at the PM your party will be seated by a hostess who will give you menus and meal cards. For a counter service meal on the DDP each adult member is allowed a soft drink, an entree from any of the different meal stations and a dessert of your choice from the bakery. ( Children 3 -9 have a limited menu of pizza, chicken strips and mac & cheese with juice or milk to drink and a cookie or fruit cup for dessert. )The waiter will take your drink order when you are seated and stamp a drink symbol on everybodys card who has ordered a drink. You then go to a meal station of your liking and order an entree, once again each card will be stamped when an entree is ordered. Once you finish your meal ( or before ) you can visit the bakery and choose a dessert, the bakery will then stamp your card. When your meal is completed you take your cards to the cashier and say dining plan and hand her your room key which has your Dining Plan info on it. The cashier will double check to ensure the number of stamps equal the number of people on the dining plan and she will then deduct the appropriate number of counter service credits from your card. You sign your receipt and are on your way.
PS
Don't let any of the waiters guilt you into leaving cash on the table by saying the Dining plan does not cover tips, it does. The dining plan covers the 10% surcharge added to your bill, I saw it ring up on the register when paying my bill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blisstonia
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: DDP at Pepper Market   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Goofy,

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Cheers,
Blisstonia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eeyorefan
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: DDP at Pepper Market   Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 am

Anyone have any new info on ddp at Pepper Market? Is the wok station now gone for good? I was looking forward to trying this :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: DDP at Pepper Market   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 am

eeyorefan wrote:
Anyone have any new info on ddp at Pepper Market? Is the wok station now gone for good? I was looking forward to trying this :(
Yes, the Wok Station has been removed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDP at Pepper Market   

Back to top Go down

DDP at Pepper Market
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1