Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ranchos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hpe2go2wdwmom
CSR Specialist
CSR Specialist
avatar

Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Virginia
Age : 56
Posts : 286

PostSubject: Ranchos   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I am sure Ranchos are just fine, but if we end up being booked into this section, well, it is just NOT for us-----I mean, if the hotel is booked up, we'd take it of course, but what are the chances of being able to get either Cabanas or Casitas instead during mid-May 2010 (during a non convention time frame)---if we fax our requests 5 days ahead of time?

Any thoughts? I knnow this cano not be promised, but am hoping for a good chance of gettingthe buildings we request---without paying the extra (getting a std room, I mean).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!
avatar

Join date : 2009-07-29
Location : Connecticut
Age : 54
Posts : 4753

PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I would put a request on my reservation now and then also fax it in as you stated.

In all my times to the resort, the only two times I didn't get the cabanas were my first trip when I did ask for anything, I got a casita room and my last trip, I didn't ask for anything and got rancho 6a. It was very close to bus stop #3, close to the main pool but a hike to the main building.

But sorry to say, nothing is guaranteed.

_________________
Visit this link to find answers to some of CSR's FAQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
frodesen
CSR Guru & Resident CM
avatar

Join date : 2009-08-01
Location : Celebration, Florida
Age : 70
Posts : 128

PostSubject: Ranchos, etc   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:24 pm

It is very rare that we cannot get you into the area that you want. If you are new to CSR, ask a CM to explain the plusses and minusses for YOUR family in each location. What is good for one family is not necessarily best for another. Tell us what kind of Experience you want. WDW is all about us giving you one of the happiest experiences of your life, whether room, park, dining, everything.

The more flexible you are, the more likely we will be able to satisfy you. If you don't need your room "Right Now", there may be a room you would prefer that will be ready in a couple of hours.

Buzz will back me up on this.....with very rare exceptions......WDW cast members really want you to have a great time....that is why we work here. Approach a CM with the expectation that we are working FOR you, and you will happily find out that we ARE. I want you to smile every time you see me at WDW.......I really like smiles!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stitchandpooh'smom
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie
avatar

Join date : 2010-02-10
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:23 pm

We've always found the CSR CM's to be very accommodating. We requested cabanas last May and got put in Casitas 2 (which had not been rehabbed yet). I explained that I would like to be near the Dig Site and also preferred the sliding doors in the rehabbed rooms so I wouldn't wake the kids when I got ready in the morning. They were very helpful and found us an awesome room in Cabana 9A.

We have stayed in Casitas and Cabanas - I'm kind of hoping for Ranchos this year since we haven't stayed there yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiggerfan
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie


Join date : 2010-02-12
Location : South Louisiana
Age : 51
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 am

frodesen wrote:
It is very rare that we cannot get you into the area that you want. If you are new to CSR, ask a CM to explain the plusses and minusses for YOUR family in each location. What is good for one family is not necessarily best for another. Tell us what kind of Experience you want. WDW is all about us giving you one of the happiest experiences of your life, whether room, park, dining, everything.

The more flexible you are, the more likely we will be able to satisfy you. If you don't need your room "Right Now", there may be a room you would prefer that will be ready in a couple of hours.

Buzz will back me up on this.....with very rare exceptions......WDW cast members really want you to have a great time....that is why we work here. Approach a CM with the expectation that we are working FOR you, and you will happily find out that we ARE. I want you to smile every time you see me at WDW.......I really like smiles!

Awesome! I requested 8B when I made the reservations. Do the faxes make a difference when assigning rooms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiggerfan
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie


Join date : 2010-02-12
Location : South Louisiana
Age : 51
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Buzz2001 wrote:
I would put a request on my reservation now and then also fax it in as you stated.

In all my times to the resort, the only two times I didn't get the cabanas were my first trip when I did ask for anything, I got a casita room and my last trip, I didn't ask for anything and got rancho 6a. It was very close to bus stop #3, close to the main pool but a hike to the main building.

But sorry to say, nothing is guaranteed.


Does the time that you check in have anything to do with not getting a requested section?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!
avatar

Join date : 2009-07-29
Location : Connecticut
Age : 54
Posts : 4753

PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:04 pm

tiggerfan wrote:
Buzz2001 wrote:
I would put a request on my reservation now and then also fax it in as you stated.

In all my times to the resort, the only two times I didn't get the cabanas were my first trip when I did ask for anything, I got a casita room and my last trip, I didn't ask for anything and got rancho 6a. It was very close to bus stop #3, close to the main pool but a hike to the main building.

But sorry to say, nothing is guaranteed.


Does the time that you check in have anything to do with not getting a requested section?
I believe it does. The only time I ended up in the ranchos after requesting a cabana was a trip were we arrived late in the evening. We ended up with rancho 6b.

_________________
Visit this link to find answers to some of CSR's FAQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
tiggerfan
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie


Join date : 2010-02-12
Location : South Louisiana
Age : 51
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 am

Buzz2001 wrote:
tiggerfan wrote:
Buzz2001 wrote:
I would put a request on my reservation now and then also fax it in as you stated.

In all my times to the resort, the only two times I didn't get the cabanas were my first trip when I did ask for anything, I got a casita room and my last trip, I didn't ask for anything and got rancho 6a. It was very close to bus stop #3, close to the main pool but a hike to the main building.

But sorry to say, nothing is guaranteed.


Does the time that you check in have anything to do with not getting a requested section?
I believe it does. The only time I ended up in the ranchos after requesting a cabana was a trip were we arrived late in the evening. We ended up with rancho 6b.

Ranchos would be fine with me but the family isn't too fond of the look of it. Thanks again for the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ranchos   

Back to top Go down
 
Ranchos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coronado Springs Resort Forum :: Comments, Questions & Trip Planning-
Jump to: