Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
disadventurer
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Does anyone happen to know if a special cake can me made at the CSR's bakery?? I've seen the cake thread on the disboards and was wondering if anyone ever had a cake made here or even celebrated at one of the restaurants at CSR or even if something is done in the rooms?? My DD17 is graduating from high school this year and loves Belle, travel etc. and we are celebrating April 13-20 at CSR. Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Yes, you just call the cake hotline at 407-827-2253. CSR has their own on-site bakery.

Check out this thread.

CLICK HERE

LuckySTAR*
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 pm

The last time I had a Disney birthday cake was at the Magic Kingdom when my son was turning 3. It was an amazing birthday package they had back then... He rode a birthday bus down Main Street USA, then we had a party with the characters. Each family had their own birthday cake. Then we had special seating for the fireworks. A day we'll never forget.

Anyway, he's 17 and graduating high school this year too. He'll be 18 by the time we get there April 14th - 18th. Maybe we can get together and have a little celebration for our HS Seniors since it looks like we'll be there the same time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disadventurer
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 am

Thanks, Buzz for the phone and info. In addition, do you have the fax number for the room request and how many days out should it be?

As always, thanks for your help!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disadventurer
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 am

Hi LuckyStar Just want to say what a wonderful experience that must have been. Can you imagine that now?? Truly a moment in time

Yes, I cannot believe my DD17 will be graduating. This is #2. DS21 is up in Alaska, so he will not be here with us pale DS14 (wants to be and Imagineer) will be with us and we have booked a lunch with the Imagineer on the 14th at the Brown Derby--he is sooooo excited. Caught up with the cake thread on the boards--looks nice albeit a bit pricey!!. Saw the cute bakery breads -- Glen and Mavis, resident alligator and turtle. Such a clever idea.

We had such a great time in January (DH had a convention - Grainger), we decided to return. We were in the Ranchos section and just loved it--all the cactus and rock gardens so different from CT. Going to request Ranchos again facing the cactus (are fingers are crossed). Maybe we'll see you at the pool??

Congratulations on your son's upcoming graduation--you all must be proud.

Have fun with your family
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckySTAR*
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi! Hi! Hi disadventurer! So cool... I am orginally for CT, a UConn grad. :flower: Ended up moving to Celebration, one of the 1st few residents to move in... Town Center actually - before the stores were built out even. halloween Became an Imagineer, lived and worked in Celebration. My office was 2 blocks from my apartment. And Celebration School was right across the street. I miss it so... Anyway, maybe we'll bump into each in April!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disadventurer
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey LuckySTAR. Go Uconn Seems like lots of CT are CSR fans We had such a good time here. Wow an Imagineer. What did you major in at Uconn?? Would love to hear all about it!! Just DS14 and I will be having the lunch at the Brown Derby. DD17 (the graduate to be) will be with DH. DS is ssoooooo excited such a Disney addict and all his factoids. Is your graduate to be into Disney?? College plans all set or still weighted down in paper?? What part of CT were you from?? Ever come back or are you a FL gal now?? Thinking about requesting a special card/balloon for arrival. So excited for the sunshine--augh you know what I'm saying!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckySTAR*
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 pm

It was a dream of mine to be an imagineer when I graduated UConn. But I never thought it was possible. I was an urban studies/transportation major, went to grad school at MD. Worked on Amtrak. Got in a derailment affraid and a trainyard accident in Boston, surrender so started doing marketing instead of transportation. It seemed less dangerous somehow. I worked for a nightclub in Georgetown, then the Grand Hyatt Washington, then I opened Friday's Front Row Sports Grill in Orlando cheers - and shortly after became a Celebration resident. Then a year or so later... I became an Imagineer! Dreams do come true... I've had some dream jobs... Now, I'm finally using my education in the Tampa Bay area... working on bringing light rail (and high speed rail hook ups) to our area. But I am always Disney and Celebration homesick. Tink

My DS17 (I'm guessing here, see p.s. below) loves Disney. Sadly, he barely remembers living in Celebration and us going to Disney anytime we wanted with our Maingate Silver Pass. He was between the ages of 4 and 8 when we lived there. There are memories, but not as clear as I'd like. We moved to FL purposely to live in Celebration, so he could go to Celebration School. Anyway, after almost 10 years in Tampa Bay now... we started going back to Disney last summer. Stayed at Pop in July. Celebratied my birthday (a big one) at ASMovies in October. Going to CSR for his last HS hurrah, and boy oh boy do I need a vacation!

Don't go back to CT too often, but my family's still there, so once in a while... Still LOVE the HUSKIES!

p.s. I am confused with the DDs DHs and DSs. Question I've gotten the daughters, husbands, sons, wives, etc. figured out, but what is the D for? Disney? Darling? Difficult? :lmao2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 am

LuckySTAR* wrote:
p.s. I am confused with the DDs DHs and DSs. Question I've gotten the daughters, husbands, sons, wives, etc. figured out, but what is the D for? Disney? Darling? Difficult? :lmao2:
Maybe all of the above in some cases. :lol: But most of the time Disney.

Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 am

Big win for UCONN last night. Might just get them into the tournament.

LuckySTAR*
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

You never know what will happen once March Madness sets in... I *might* go see the men play at USF next weekend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery   

Back to top Go down

Speciality Cakes at CSR Bakery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1