Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney Florist Birthday Room Surprise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wiggy
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Disney Florist Birthday Room Surprise?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 am

Read post about different Disney Florist Birthday/Anniversary Room Surprises... DS & DH both celebrating their during trip. I really want to get my son a Disney ear ballon & mickey confetti (prob more) for room arrival. My DS6 LOVES the Disney World confetti (always picked it up during park opening off of ground in '08! ) When the descriptions refer to "pixie dust" is that confetti or diff like a glitter confetti? Does Disney do custom orders or only what is listed on their site? Thanks in advance and this is just the best site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Disney Florist Birthday Room Surprise?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 am

Pixie dust is used as a term for wishing you magic or good luck a lot on these types of Disney forums.

You can contact the Disney Florist and they will work with you to create just about anything you want.

DISNEY FLORIST

KatMark
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Disney Florist Birthday Room Surprise?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Just realize that this will NOT be done before you check in as your room could change once you arrive and register. The only resorts that allow for something in the room "prior" to arrival are the deluxe and ONLY if you are staying CL. I ordered DH a 25th anniversary basket in 2008. It was in the room upon arrival ONLY because they had already decided to upgrade us to a suite. However, the year before when DH ordered me something for my 50th birthday, it was brought to the room AFTER we checked in. They knocked on the door and we were there so they handed it to me. If we had not been in the room when they knocked, they would have left it on the table in the room (unless it contained alcohol...then they would have left a message to pick it up at the front desk as you must be 21 and sign for alcohol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Florist Birthday Room Surprise?   

Back to top Go down

Disney Florist Birthday Room Surprise?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1