Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newbie here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jwildflower1981
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Newbie here   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi all. I'm the new chick! My name is Jennifer. I'm taking my DD and my DH to the world May 5 . She is going to be 19 months. We are (of course) staying at CSR also for the 1st time. I'm soooo excited about finally staying here. We'll be flying in early and going to AK the first day for EMH's then dinner at Ohanna (another first for us)

Does anyone have any tips for me traveling with my DD and what room I should request to be close to a pool and a bus stop.

Thanks! I'm looking foward to your tips and getting to know you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

welcome to the CSR Forums!

You will find lots of room location info here. It really depends on your needs. I prefer the cabana section for its proximity to everything. Take a look and I'm sure you'll find a spot that is right for you and you family.

Last edited by Buzz2001 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
KatMark
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 pm

jwildflower1981 wrote:
Hi all. I'm the new chick! My name is Jennifer. I'm taking my DD and my DH to the world May 5 . She is going to be 19 months. We are (of course) staying at CSR also for the 1st time. I'm soooo excited about finally staying here. We'll be flying in early and going to AK the first day for EMH's then dinner at Ohanna (another first for us)

Does anyone have any tips for me traveling with my DD and what room I should request to be close to a pool and a bus stop.

Thanks! I'm looking foward to your tips and getting to know you all!

welcome #2 Jennifer. We're delighted to have you here.

Do you care whether you are close to the main pool or is a quiet pool okay? Personally, DH and I prefer Casitas 4 or 5 -- close to the quiet pool, about a five minute walk to the main building (it might take a little longer with "little legs" and about eight minutes or so to the main pool (where the kiddie pool is located as well as the playground). If you aren't concerned with being close to the main building, the Ranchos are close to the main pool as is Cabanas 8A and 8B.

Don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have. And we hope you enjoy the CSR half as much as we do because then you will be thrilled (because we love it).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jwildflower1981
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm

I didn't really put to much thought into pools, but I guess I'll want to be by the main pool since its the only one that has a kiddie pool.
Another question I have is about the shampoo and conditioner. Since were flying I'm trying not to have to over pack, like I usually do! I have really long think curly hair, is it sperate shampoo and conditioner or is it the mixed kind, which won't work for me. Is mousekeeping good at replacing after I've used it all up? I go through almost a whole little bottle my myself in 2 days. I know these are silly petty ?'s, but I'm a mega planner. Thats 1/2 the fun for me!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm

CSR uses H20 products and the shampoo and conditioner are separate.

PHOTOS

sbsmommy
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 pm

They are in separate bottles. I found the conditioner almost impossible to get out of the container, it was so thick though. Leave it upside down it is a little easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here   

Back to top Go down

Newbie here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1