Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 am

Share with us what you love most about CSR or what you favorite thing to do is at the resort.

Glenn&Sharon
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

We love many things about CSR. I guess that's why we're reading this forum Smile

I think for us, the top things are the quiet pool and the Pepper Market.

If you use the quiet pool during the day (on break from the parks), all the conventioneers are working, and most of the tourists are at the parks or at the Dig Site. You can have the pool almost to yourself, or maybe share it with the ducks. Very relaxing. I like to pick up a couple of beers at Panchitos, then sit & read by the pool.

I guess a lot of people don't care for the PM, but we find it much nicer than your regular food court. It's nice to pick up your food, sit down and eat, and then pay for it. If you want something else, just go get it. And the crowd is usually manageable, just time it to avoid the worker bees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Glenn&Sharon wrote:
We love many things about CSR. I guess that's why we're reading this forum Smile

I think for us, the top things are the quiet pool and the Pepper Market.

If you use the quiet pool during the day (on break from the parks), all the conventioneers are working, and most of the tourists are at the parks or at the Dig Site. You can have the pool almost to yourself, or maybe share it with the ducks. Very relaxing. I like to pick up a couple of beers at Panchitos, then sit & read by the pool.

I guess a lot of people don't care for the PM, but we find it much nicer than your regular food court. It's nice to pick up your food, sit down and eat, and then pay for it. If you want something else, just go get it. And the crowd is usually manageable, just time it to avoid the worker bees.
You said the magic words. I love to have a drink while sitting by the pool. I agree with you on the PM too. I just miss my wet burrito. :(

Glenn&Sharon
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Buzz2001 wrote:
You said the magic words. I love to have a drink while sitting by the pool. I agree with you on the PM too. I just miss my wet burrito.
We miss the nature trail. :( Sharon was SO bummed the first time we came after it was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonichelle
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 am

I think because we had such a magical first time the nostalgia works its magic and that's possibly what I love most about the resort. It just feels like home because of the Happy memories

I love how the bus system works, I love the theming and archetecture. I love teh music that plays around the main building. I think the Casitas are so romantic at night. I LOVE the lake is stunning morning noon and night. I like how the Pepper Market works, and I enjoyed the food at the Maya Grill the one time I ate there.

Most of all I love the staff at CSR. I've never met a cranky cast member and they were all going above and beyond that of cast members I've experienced at the other disney hotels.

There isn't much that I don't like about the resort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.photographybyantonia.com
KatMark
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:32 pm

It is so hard to pin it down to one thing...we love so many things about the CSR. I think my favorite would be walking through the courtyards of the Casitas in the moonlight with my wonderful husband, hand in hand, and just thanking God that we are able to spend time at our favorite place on earth and that we are both healthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Coronado Springs Resort?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1