Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Sun May 09, 2010 8:46 pm

No, it's not a grudge match...I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these two delivery services? GG has a $12 delivery fee, WeGo has a $24 dollar fee. DH needs distilled water for his CPAP, and has to have orange juice in the room for medication purposes (there is one medicine that he HAS to take with OJ), plus we like to have a few things in the room to snack on, and the on-property prices are a tad high. Wondering if anyone has any comments on the two services-good, bad or indifferent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Tue May 11, 2010 9:01 am

We've used the Garden Grocer once. Their prices are great and service is wonderful! The deliver fee is $12 or free is you buy $200 or more of groceries. The $12.00 is cheaper than shipping those items ahead via UPS or USPS.

We get bottled water, sode, juice, and some breakfast items from them. They give you a two hour delivery window so if you decide to use them order about 60 days in advance so you get your choice of delivery time.

Any other reviews?

Tonichelle
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Tue May 11, 2010 11:38 am

I've only ever used Garden Grocer - and will do it again. Service was great, we got soda water coffee creamers and snacks... saved a ton in water and soda alone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.photographybyantonia.com
ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Fri May 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks guys..think we may give GG a try. We Go Shop seems over priced, delivery wise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dfreak
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 pm

We use Garden Grocer every time we go to WDW. We get breakfast items like pastries, cereal, juices, etc. . We too will need water for a CPAP. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. In fact I have my shopping cart filled on their site - just need to place the order for our upcoming trip. We do the basic dining plan and save our meals for lunch and dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jstand
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks for the info on the Garden Grocer. We are planning a trip this winter to CSR and cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drscholls
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer vs WeGoShop   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 am

We tried GardenGrocer the first trip to WDW. The prices seemed a little high, but not knowing the cost of living in Orlando, I didn't think twice about it. After getting the delivery I stopped by a store during my vacation. I could not believe how much I got ripped off. A container of coffee was $15.00for GG (7.99 in store) and a case of water was $8.00 ($3.99 in store). They even had the nerve to charge a $1.99 gas surcharge. I figured I spent an extra $80 on their mark-up. On my fill in order, I tried Wegoshop and was charged $23 for a $90 order. They even gave me a copy of the store receipt.

I figured the same order from Garden Grocer would have cost me over $100 in gouging, their fee...oh plus $1.99 for gas. I gladly paid $113 to Wegoshop for everything vs the $180+ I paid to garden grocer. I even gave the wegoshop delivery girl a $20 tip and still saved over $50.00.

Live and learn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richarduk1
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 am

I was impressed with Garden Grocer 'cos they took our order from the UK with no problems & delivered what was requested on time. We had no quibble with their prices 'cos we compared to our usual supermarket in the UK beforehand.
Would happlily use them again.

Richard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saskdw
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:18 pm

We had good service from GG last time as well. Order was delvered to Bell services and waiting for us when we got there. Also excellent job by Bell services at CSR in handling the delivery for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 am

drscholls wrote:
We tried GardenGrocer the first trip to WDW. The prices seemed a little high, but not knowing the cost of living in Orlando, I didn't think twice about it. After getting the delivery I stopped by a store during my vacation. I could not believe how much I got ripped off. A container of coffee was $15.00for GG (7.99 in store) and a case of water was $8.00 ($3.99 in store). They even had the nerve to charge a $1.99 gas surcharge. I figured I spent an extra $80 on their mark-up. On my fill in order, I tried Wegoshop and was charged $23 for a $90 order. They even gave me a copy of the store receipt.

I figured the same order from Garden Grocer would have cost me over $100 in gouging, their fee...oh plus $1.99 for gas. I gladly paid $113 to Wegoshop for everything vs the $180+ I paid to garden grocer. I even gave the wegoshop delivery girl a $20 tip and still saved over $50.00.

Live and learn
welcome to the CSR Forum!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop   

Back to top Go down

Garden Grocer VS WeGoShop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1