Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Making My Daughter's Birthday Special

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catcrazy68
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Making My Daughter's Birthday Special   Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi again, I love this forum.

This is a great idea. I have read that CSR loves to try and do special things for special occasions. My daughter will celebrating her 8th birthday while we are there. Her type of autism is a struggle for her everyday, and I want to make this the best trip for her.

I understand that nothing may happen, but it doesn't hurt to try. When and how should I let CSR know that it is her birthday? I told the travel company on the phone, but they did not note it in my reservation.
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KatMark
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Making My Daughter's Birthday Special   Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

If you are sending in a fax prior to your arrival to request a specific section to be in, I would note it on there. If you aren't, then I would certainly call the CRO and have them note it on your registration (have your confirmation number handy).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Making My Daughter's Birthday Special   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Below are a few things other CSR guests have gotten for their kids.

Quote :
Anyway, I just had to share how "extra" special Disney made my DDs birthday. While she was napping late Monday afternoon there was a knock at door. It was CM with a birthday bouquet of balloons and a card. The card read, "Happy 5th birthday Isabella, love Minnie XOXOX with 5 x 7 photo of Minnie. When she awoke, I told her Minnie came while she was sleeping and dropped this off.

Quote :
After his nap, we got ready and I sent DH to the bus stop before me so I could decorate the table in our room. I had ordered a cake previously in the week and asked to have it delivered to the room in the evening. When we got back to the room around midnight we found a birthday cake and a birthday greeting from Mickey Mouse along with some balloons (greeting card with balloons was CM from check-in extra special thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making My Daughter's Birthday Special   

Back to top Go down

Making My Daughter's Birthday Special
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1