Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmlars
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation   Tue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi all, looking into making reservations for our trip to Disney in November and was wondering about transportation. If we have an early reservation at Ohana or Chef Mickey's for breakfast, do we simply take the bus from CSR to MK and then the monorail to the Polynesian or Contemporary? I thought I had read a review where someone mentioned the drivers occasionally dropping off at the resorts if it's early, but that sounded too good to be true. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation   Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

welcome to the CSR Forum!

On occasion, the bus drivers will bring you directly to the resort if you are the only guests on the bus or the small group is all going to the same location. Otherwise you can take the bus/monorail combo you mentioned from CSR. The buses start early enough to do that.

We've also walked to the Contemporary instead of waiting for the monorail. You can also take a cab.

cmlars
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation   Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Thanks for the quick reply and such an informative website! Just a follow-up question, about how long should I budget if I do the bus/monorail option? I was thinking maybe 30 minutes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation   Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

If it is very earlier, say 7am, you may want to get to the bus stop by 6:15am. They don't run as many buses in the morning. I would also recommend going to bus stop #1 because they usually post a CM there to call for buses.

ajsmommy1129
CSR Guru
CSR Guru

PostSubject: Re: Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation   Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

We did luck out when going to an early breakfast at the Grand Floridian, the driver dropped us and another family at the GF. I also agree that Bus Stop 1 is best in the early AM, but there are phones at every bus stop, and you can call to check if a bus is coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodesen
CSR Guru & Resident CM

PostSubject: Early Breakfast   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

There is a special bus.....the BREAKFAST BUS...... that stops at Bus Stop 1 specifically for before park opening reservations. It begins at 6:15 and is on a rather random schedule, because it goes where the passengers need to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation   

Back to top Go down

Transportation from CSR for early breakfast reservation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1