Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasmine
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 pm

I am so thrilled about this forum!!! Thanks for all the hard work that has gone into this website! I have a few dining questions. Where can we eat that is close to the resort? And...How do we handle the bus transportation? For example... if we go to Jiko after AK is closed, how do we get there and back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

Welcome aboard!

You are very close to the restaurants on the Boardwalk and the Epcot area hotels. We like to go to the Beach Club for the Cape May Buffet.

If you are dining at Jiko after AK hours, you'll have to take a bus to DtD, then to AK or take a cab to and from AKL.

It shouldn't cost more than $10.00 for a cab. I paid $6.50 plus tip from the Yacht Club back to CSR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado
frodesen
CSR Guru & Resident CM

PostSubject: Eating close to CSR   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:32 pm

There are lots of places to eat at WDW. All Ears Net has good info. Remember that there is no direct transportation between CSR and any other resort. Usually there is a simple way to use Disney Buses combined with water and monorail to get to most eateries.

For Jiko......after the great meal you will have there, get a taxi. You will be full and tired and it is less than what you probably paid for a glass of wine. Don't spoil a wonderful evening trying to make bus transfers back to the resort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasmine
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks for the info. I will definitely take the advice!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
big blue and hairy
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Thanks for the feedback!

Welcome aboard!

You are very close to the restaurants on the Boardwalk and the Epcot area hotels. We like to go to the Beach Club for the Cape May Buffet.

If you are dining at Jiko after AK hours, you'll have to take a bus to DtD, then to AK or take a cab to and from AKL.

It shouldn't cost more than $10.00 for a cab. I paid $6.50 plus tip from the Yacht Club back to CSR.
Why the extra step? Why not just a cab from CSR to AKL and back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?   

Back to top Go down

Where is a close place to eat besides the resort?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1