Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monorail Bob's dd
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 pm

I think I am going to order from Garden Grocer for our trip in a few weeks. Does CSR charge a fee for GG deliveries? I know GG has a $14 delivery charge, I really don't want to pay an additional package charge at CSR if possible. TIA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moolie19
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 am

i would be interested to know this too as I am thinking of using garden grocer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 am

This was posted by John, our resident CM from CSR.

It is best to have your deliveries arrive after your arrival. There are no refrigerated holding areas for groceries delivered to the resort. They will, of course, accommodate medicines until you are able to get them into your room refrigerator. The business center is privately operated by IKON and if they receive shipment from UPS, FEDEX, etc., there is a charge. Deliveries from local businesses come to bell services (no charge); but I have never known them to accept Green Grocer deliveries unless the guest comes to the lobby to receive it. That is the same for pizza deliveries. Local businesses do not have access to the guest rooms. All deliveries must be received by the guest in the lobby.

moolie19
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:22 am

thanks buzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 am

Here is some info from their website. Looks like you have to pick a 2 hour delivery window.

When placing your order / during checkout, you will be presented with a small calendar, from which you will select the delivery date and a 2-hour time "window" for your grocery delivery. (Special Note: Deliveries are made from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm, 7 days a week). On the day of your scheduled delivery, our driver will try to reach you about 30 minutes prior to their arrival to coordinate the delivery.

GardenGrocer

Tonichelle
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 am

it was quick and painless for us in 2009 when we used them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.photographybyantonia.com
Monorail Bob's dd
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks for the info. I am trying to decide if it is worth it since we will be arriving to the hotel around noon and I am guessing our room will not be ready then. We are heading immediately out to Chef Mickey's once we check in for a 2pm lunch ADR and then going to Magic Kingdom for the rest of the day. Not sure when I would be able to tell them to come if I need to give a 2 hour window for when I will be there to receive the items. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonichelle
CSR Regular
CSR Regular

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:19 pm

have them deliver the next morning maybe?

are any of your groceries needing to be in the fridge right away? if not it wouldn't be difficult to have them hold them with your luggage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.photographybyantonia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR   

Back to top Go down

?'s about Garden Grocer delivery at CSR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1