Back to the HOME PAGE. You may also want to check out the FAQ PAGE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christmas at CSR/Disney World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weber1188
CSR Newbie
CSR Newbie

PostSubject: Christmas at CSR/Disney World   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Does anyone have any tips suggestions for vacationing at CSR/DW over Christmas. We will arrive on December 22 in the evening and leave the 29 we have a 5 day park hopper with dining. We will be there 6 whole days, with 1 day being reserved for time at the new HP world at Universal Studios and we plan on devoting one whole day to each park with the 6th day probably consiting of us going back to any of our favorite things. My dad and brother are also planning on going golfing most, if not all of the mornings we are there. There are four of us going: my brother who will be 16, I will be 22, and then our parents. We live in North Dakota so I am not too worried about the weather since what is considered cold down in Florida is usually pretty mild to us. This will be our second trip, with the first being spent at Carribbean Beach Resort, I actually ended up spraining my ankle right in the middle of that trip. We also went to Disney Land back in 2006 and I also suffered an ailment while there so we are all wondering what will Amanda do this time??? I am going to begin student teaching in late January/early February so this will be a nice break in between finishing my last semester of classes and that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buzz2001
Nado's #1 Fan!
Nado's #1 Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at CSR/Disney World   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 pm

welcome to the CSR Forum! I was at CSR last December and it was fantastic. The weather was a bit unseasonable for FL but they had the coldest winter for them in a long time. It was the first time I ever wore a sweatshirt in FL.

Check out my trip report for some video of the resort and park activities. Make sure you see the Osborne Lights!

TRIP REPORT

Christmas at CSR/Disney World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1