View below to get the answers to some frequently asked questions. Have one too, let me know.
1. How much would a taxi or Minnie Van cost?
Prices vary around the WDW resort. Click on the links provided for information. Mears Taxi
or Minnie Van Service
through the Lyft app. Uber also offers service through their app.
2. Is it possible to see any of the Disney firework shows from CSR?
You can see parts of IllumiNations from the upper floors of casita 4 & 5, as well as from the walkway behind El Centro. If you are sitting by the Laguna Bar, you can see the higher ones. No you can see the new Disney Hollywood Studios fireworks from just about anywhere of the resort.
Also, from the Laguna Bar and the walkway behind El Centro, you can see fireworks from Wishes in the general direction of the temple at the main pool.
3. Does CSR have elevators?
Yes, CSR has elevators in each building of the resort. They are locate in the middle of each building next to the ice and soda machines. The 4th floor of casita 2 is the only location that has to be accessed from casita 3 or the stairs from the third floor of caista 2.
4. How late are the quiet pools open at CSR?
Typical hours for the Casitas, Ranchos and Cabanas quiet pools: 7:00am to 11:00pm
Hours for the Dig Site pool: 7:00 am to 11:00pm with lifeguards from 10:00am to 9:00pm. Hours may vary depending on the time of year you visit so you may want to check with the concierge desk or at the main pool for times during your stay.
5. What time does the Dig Site pool opening ceremony start?
The pool opening ceremony usually begins at 10:00am when the lifeguards go on duty. Pool hours may vary depending on the time of year you visit so check at the concierge desk or at the main pool for times during your stay.
6. What are the hours for Siestas?
The food portion of Siestas is open from 11:00am until 7:00pm.
The lounge must close 1 hour before the life guards go off duty. Hours may vary depending on the time of year you visit so check at the concierge desk or at the main pool for times during your stay.
7. Will CSR offer the Club Level option to regular guests?
Yes, beginning in January 2013, CSR is offering club level options to regular guests.
8. Does CSR have a on-site bakery?
No, they no longer have their own on-site bakery.
9. What are the hours for the business center?
The Ricoh Business Center is open from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
10. Does CSR charge for receiving and holding packages?
Yes, if you ship packages to the resort ahead of your arrival via UPS or Fedex, you will be charged for receiving and holding these items
. There is no charge for packages shipped via the USPS.
11. Does someone have to be in the room to have my packages delivered?
Yes, you must be in your room in order for the business center to deliver your packages. The reason is because they are not WDW CM's.
12. Are the pools heated?
Yes, all CSR pools are heated to 82º, including the quiet pools.
13. Is the marina open year round?
No, as of September 2008, La Marina at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort has been closed.
14. Is it possible to get pizza delivery to the resort?
Yes, you can use room service
to order pizza or WDW advises that you only order pizza from Domino's (407) 238-2266, Papa John's (407) 787-4255, or Pizza Hut (866) 438-2507) as other outside companies can not be trusted. Flippers Pizzeria is a location recommended by many, including CM's. Their menu is available at the concierge desk.
15. What village are the king rooms located?
King rooms are located in each village of the resort.
16. Is there a height restriction on the slide at the main pool?
No, there is not a height restriction for anyone that wants to try the slide. The only rule is that you can not use it two at a time.
17. Does CSR offer childcare services?
Yes, CSR offers childcare services. They use contract in-room sitters;"Kids Night Out".
18. What type of coffee filters does the coffeemaker at CSR use?
The new coffemakers use coffee pods.
19. Are taxi's available at CSR?
Yes, since CSR is a convention resort, there are usually taxi's parked in front of El Centro.
20. Is it possible to walk to Blizzard Beach from CSR?
Yes, there is a sidewalk that runs from CSR to Blizzard Beach and all the way to McDonald's. It starts at the entrance to CSR on the opposite side of the street. It's approximately a mile walk.
21. Can you bring bottles to the pool area?
Yes, as long as they are plastic. Otherwise they must be cans. No glass allowed.
22. Are in-room microwaves available at CSR?
Yes, microwaves are available from housekeeping on a first come, first serve basis. You can not request one in advance. You must request one when you check in. There is no fee.
23. Are roll-a-way beds available at CSR?
Yes, roll-a-way beds are available from housekeeping at a cost of $16.71 per night (tax included). You can not request one in advance.
24. Are pack-n-plays cribs available at CSR?
Yes, pack-n-plays cribs are available at CSR from housekeeping.